How much is your company worth?
Anonymously solicit a market bid for your firm - then decide ...
Fair Value Partners - Market valuation for medium sized companies
For privately held companies a fair and market based valuation is
a major issue not only in the event of succession planning or sale of shares but
in all phases of a company’s life. Unfortunately, entrepreneurs and people from
the financial world rarely speak the same language when it comes to attaching a
price tag to a firm’s shares.
Fair Value Partners is designed to substantiate value expectations and to provide a sound basis for crucial decisions company owners need to take:
- Your company requires growth capital?
- Your company requires capital to survive a crisis?
- You need to improve your company’s debt structure?
- You intend to take in another shareholder or sell your shares?
- You intend to enter into a Joint-Venture agreement?
- You need to solve a succession issue in your company?
- You have been approached with an offer to buy your company?
... then, we believe, you should know about the fair value of your company before entering into negotiations with investors, partners or banks.
Find out your company’s current market value and submit your anonymous valuation request to financially strong investors. No obligations.
Market valuation instead of expert opinion. At no cost. Fully anonymous process and anonymous registration. No advisors. Customized. No risk of rumours. Extended Validation SSL certificate. 20 years experience. Exclusively for medium-sized businesses.
For any questions, please contact Stefan Herborg
- Phone: +49 89 7243 0771
- Telefax: +49 89 7243 0772
- Email: A00BA9CAdDAa-AcdDA09bC2A55B8A62BbC9A5dC4B3D7C7BeAc9D4D8B1B3C3Bf
- Or you can use the contact form »
If you don't have an account yet, please register here anonymously »
If you already have an account, you can login here »